Featured Wedding at the Wadsworth Mansion

Tyler & Jenny // Middletown, CT from FortyOneTwenty on Vimeo.

We posted this video under Jenny and Tyler's featured wedding post, but we love it so much we wanted it to have it's own permanent spot on the blog!


Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 10 Year Anniversary, Shannon & Frank!

Shannon and Frank were one of the first couples to get married at the Wadsworth Mansion when we opened 10 years ago after the renovation. They were married on June 18, 2000 and came back to visit us to reminisce for their anniversary. It rained on their wedding day 10 years ago so they were not able to have their ceremony outdoors as they hoped. Instead they had a beautiful ceremony in the West Ballroom.

When Shannon and Frank asked me if I would mind taking some pictures of them I jumped at the chance. I happened to have my camera with me as well, so I made them stand for two rounds of pictures! These pictures are certainly not up to the caliber of the professional shots we see at the Mansion, but I thought they were too cute not to share!





We wish you many more years of happiness together, and hope you come back to visit us again!


No comments: